From:
Christa McCay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:19:02 -0400
Susie,
I feel that many people might want a little something more for their
money.  Maybe ways to see that their money is helping the museum.  Do
you have exhibit changes that would allow these Friends to seen in
advance.  For example a preview night.  Or is there something that you
can offer them like lectures or private tours of the museum. Just my 2
cents.

Christa McCay
Registrar
Marietta Museum of History