From:
Cassandra Brush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 21:21:18 -0500
        Vendors will happily supply you with their customer lists for
references. Some are even tracking e-mail addresses for their users.  The
contact information for the vendors should be in Cibbarelli's latest
(93).  There's another source at a federal ftp site, if you'd like that
address, let me know. Pond scum though they be, they want you to know
where they're up and running, (site visits are part of the selection
process).