From:
Schroder73 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 02:35:18 EDT
You know, I think it is kind of rude that people respond to an inquiry
regarding continuing education with "most of us would prefer not to get into
it again". If you don't want to "get into it" just delete the message!

Anyway, in response to your question, Jessica... There are several fantastic
Master's programs in Museum Studies throughout the USA. I am currently
enrolled in a program at John F. Kennedy University which is in Orinda, CA
(the East Bay of San Francisco).  It is a two year program stressing the
changing social responsibilities of museums in today's society.There are three
concentrations students can focus in: public programs, collections management,
and administration. I am in the Public Programs track. Internships are also
required.  The program looks for people from diverse backgrounds of
experience.  Their www address is www.jfku.edu. If you have any more questions
regarding the program, feel free to e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Good luck with your search and I hope you get a lot of positive feedback from
Museum-L!

Leah