From:
Die Valkure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:34:17 -0800
Museum-L Post

My name is Vanessa Ward, and I am a graduate student in Arts &
Administration at the University of Oregon.  I am currently in the process
of embarking on my Masters Project.  As a part of my research, I am trying
to contact registrars at museums already well established by the 1930s.  I
am looking specifically for the names and contact information for the
registrars at The Filed Museum, the Freer Gallery of Art, and the Museum of
Fine Arts, Boston.  If anyone can help me with this information I would be
greatly appreciative.  Thank you in advance for your help.  Please reply
offline to [log in to unmask]

Thank you again,

Vanessa L. Ward

Vanessa L. Ward
Laurel Intern
The University of Oregon Museum of Art (UOMA)
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~valkyri