From:
"C.Pettitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 1994 14:47:47 BST
Reply to Aaron Goldblatt
Circulated to MUSEUM-L in case anyone else is interested:
Dear Aaron,

As Editor of the 'Biology Curator' I've received two papers that might
interest you.  They are about to go to press, but if urgent you could
contact the Authors.  If they agree, I could email you a Word Perfect 5.1
or a text version of the papers.

The Travelling Discovery Centre (TDC): What we have discovered while it
has travelled.  by Amanda Pearson, Travelling Discovery Centre, Natural
History Museum, London, SW7 5BD, England

Setting up and trialling a hands-on Natural Science Museum.  Ann Nicol
(SEARCH Development Officer) & Isabel Hughes (Hants County Museums
Education Officer), 'SEARCH' 50 Clarence Road, Gosport, Hants PO12 1BU,
England.

Hope this is of some help.

Regards,
Bill P.

* Charles (Bill) Pettitt           *     Keeper of Invertebrates     *
*                                  *      (& network supervisor)     *
* E-mail: [log in to unmask]      *     Manchester Museum           *
*                                  *     University of Manchester    *
* Tel: +44.(0)61.275.2666          *     Manchester  M13 9PL         *
* Fax: +44.(0)61.275.2676          *     United Kingdom              *
* "I enjoy deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they   *
*  fly by" (Douglas Adams)                                           *