From:
Mark Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 12:15:39 -0700
Jessica,

There are two basic approaches to presenting videos in museum exhibits.
That is, a digital video player or a computer.  If all of your material
can be presented in video form and the navigation is relatively straight
forward, then it would probably be best to use a digital video player
since they tend to be more reliable and probably less expensive.
However, it seems that you need to access and present database
information which probably would need a computer.

In terms of a monitors, there is a range of possibilities and the best
approach would depend on which system you used and the physical aspects
of the exhibit.

We provide both types of systems and if you would like to discuss your
project we could probably make some suggestions.  Please feel free to
call or email me directly.

 -Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: mailto:markfowle&#64;signal-innova.com
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694