From:
James Hascall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 00:21:50 PST
Gail,

I assume you are looking for hooks for Japanese style painted folding
screens. Artech Inc. in Seattle (206 728-8822) has developed a nice hanger
which they usually have as a stock item. They are made of bent aluminum,
are about 4" long and 1" deep, with a slot for adjustable installation.
They are configured for flat installation, but are easily modified for a
slightly folded installation. I have used them at Seattle Art Museum and
other installations, and feel they are a fairly good design. I hope they
work for your purposes.

Sincerely,
Jamie Hascall

<Subject: Painting screen hooks

<We are looking for a source for painting screen hooks (not just s-hooks).
We have some that are great but can't find a place to purchase them (no
one remembers where they came from). We have fabricated out own but that
is too time consuming for our small staff at this time. The ideal hooks
are about 4-5 inches in length with about 1" open ends.

Thanks.

Gail Kana Anderson
[log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask]>

Jamie Hascall
Hascall Museum Services:
2335 N. 61st
Seattle, Washington 98103
Mountmaking Services, Seminars and Consulting for
Seismic Mitigation and Presentation Excellence
[log in to unmask] (206) 525-6941