From:
Dave Roepke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:36:07 -0500
Here at Ashland I acquired this software to use in the archives.  I find
the program to be somewhat user friendly, but there are some problems.  In
the archives screen the program tends to crash and get stuck alot.  Also
in building the container list I find that a lot of unnecessary typing is
needed.  I did not get the digitizing module and now I am certain that I
will not add this to Past Perfect.

David Roepke
Ashland University Archives
Ashland, Ohio 44805
Phone 419-289-5433
email [log in to unmask]

--LAB06346.913997561/relay.pch.gc.ca--

postmaster, Canadian Heritage-Patrimoine Canadien [log in to unmask]