From:
"Cascio, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:30:11 -0400
You may want to try your local chapter of the Association of Fundraising
Professionals (AFP).  I think the web address is www.afp.org.  Members
of their chapter probably have had to deal with similar circumstances
and AFP can probably send your query out on their membership email list.

A fundraiser in "recovery",

Christopher M. Cascio
Assistant Site Administrator
Pottsgrove Manor historic site