From:
Cliff quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 12:56:57 -0700
This messaage is being posted for a site that does not yet (SOON!) have an
email account:

Fort Steele Heritage Town recently put together a new exhibit which
required replicating documentary wallpapers.  In the process we
discovered again the prohibitive cost of importing reproduction papers.
We printed our own with great results.

We are now offering these papers for sale and would be glad to supply
samples.  Also, we would be willing to discuss the reproduction of
specific papers for new clients.

Contact: Derryll White
Fort Steele Heritage Town
Fort Steele, BC  VOB 1NO
(604) 489-3351

or send Cliff Quinn ([log in to unmask]) a message and he will forward it.

Cliff Quinn, Dogwood Museum Network Coordinator
Ph: (604) 387-3315 [log in to unmask]