Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:39:31 -1000
The PastPerfect tech team helped us to import our MARC records several years
ago.  Like the excel spreadsheet, the Marc codes need to match up with its
comparable pastperfect field.  It can be very difficult for someone who is
not familiar with MARC codes (like me), but it can be done with their help.
Do not try it alone, have them walk you through it until you are familiar
with the program.  The technical staff is very, very good, and the best I've
worked with regarding software problems and anything else technical.

Lynn K. Elia
Lyman Museum Registrar/Collections Manager
276 Haili St. Hilo, HI 96720  (808) 935-5021/Fax: (808) 969-7685