From:
Hasbullah Atan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:23:54 +0800
Dear Sir,

I am writing to seek for help, if you can shed some lights on this
matter.

 I am a university librarian attached to a medical university  in
Malaysia.  We are looking at the possibility of merging the Library
with
the Medical Museum to form the Learning Resources Center.  With this
move items from the Medical Museum will be placed all over places in
the
Library.  I am looking for a good security system to cater for these
items but so far have not found any.  I understand there are medical
libraries/medical museums  in the west using microchips implanted into
these items which will trigger the
security gate.   Please help me if you know about this system (the
current users or the vendors).

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards

Hasbullah Atan
Chief Librarian
International Medical University
Plaza Komanwel
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.

Tel: 603-86567228 - ext 3016
       603-86568817 (DL)
       6012-2203452 (Hp)
       603-86567229 (Fax)
[log in to unmask] (email)

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail or telephone +603 8656 7228
and destroy the original message without delay."