From:
Suzanne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:44:34 -0800
http://igg.me/at/pointeshoes/x/5079846

My daughter Coral has a holiday campaign to help fund pointe shoes for
the next year. I've been laid off and my official last day is December
19. Folks on the list have been immensely supportive over the last few
years and I'm reaching out. Coral needs your help to continue dancing.
It is a very uncertain next year for us as a family. Coral has been
dancing since the age of three and has been dancing pointe for three
years. She's entering a critical stage of training, one in which a year
off can ruin chances of a career (she aims to dance professionally).
Please consider giving, or giving in the names of family and friends.
There is a holiday card perk which makes a lovely presentation piece,
the cards were custom printed specifically for the campaign.

Thank you again to everyone, I'm hopeful that I will find work again
soon. I value all of the friendships I have made on this list, we have a
wonderful community here.

Suzanne Reed