From:
Riva Feshbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 14:45:26 -0600
I am the curator (and complete staff) of the DePaul University Art Gallery.
 During the past few years the art gallery has gone through a number of
changes including its separation from the Art Department and the
formation of an advisory committee.  The committee in particular seems to
be foundering a bit and I need some insight, advice and information.  Is
there anyone on this bulletin board in a similar situation>  If so, I'd
appreciate hearing from you, esp. re:  the following kinds of questions:
-how big is your gallery (approx. operatining budget)?
-who is on the committee (how many members and from what parts of
the university)?
-who chairs the committee?
-how often does the committee meet?
-what is the role of the committee (advising, decision making, etc.)?

I'm sure that there are more questions I can ask, but this is a good start.
Please respond to me either through Museum-L or directly at

thanks.
Riva Feshbach
Curator
DePaul University Art Gallery