From:
John Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:12:39 -0700
Having become a victim of our own success, the server we have shared with
Albuquerque Public Schools is no longer able to serve both the local School
District and the Museum.

We are in the process of moving our web pages to:

http://www.nmmnh-abq.mus.nm.us

We will be sharing this server with New Mexico's Office of Cultural Affairs.

Things are working although we continue to modify the links to make sure things
are working. In the meantime, if you have a link to our site please change the
URL. Our new home is:

http://www.nmmnh-abq.mus.nm.us