From:
Ashley Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:54:29 -0500
Everyone,
      Thank you for all the information and links you have given.

Adam: I am are of the potential visa/work permit issues so that is why
Australia is very last on my list.  I have interned at Deaf Cultural
Centre in Toronto for 9 weeks last summer and I have connections
there.  For Australia, all I have is two friends there so I can ask.

Melissa:  My name is Ashley but that is okay, perhaps you were
probably on the move when you read my name like Amy. No big deal.

Again, thanks for the information!

Ashley