From:
Natasha Gitany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:13:55 -0500
Hi There!

        I strongly support what Ms. Heidi Anderson just said about job posting.
Those posting gave hope to the graduate student, hope of life, hope of keep
working and someday you will be getting a job like that. However gave us an idea
of the knowledge you need to different positions and through your way you will t
ry to cover them based on your interest toward any kind of specific one.
        I am a computer science majoring which decide to do the thesis in
multimedia, but was not decide in which technical area. By casualty I got involv
e with a museum as a class project and suddenly I subscribe to this list and
while reading the posting every day and doing some research I decide to do my
thesis work in museum technology and I am very proud of it. But I have found tha
t some people does not understand what museum techology is inside a museum becau
se they laugh at my face when I said what I am working on.. instead of doing
some tediuos security system or some sort of things pretty boaring to the
society and which also aisle you from the outside world.
        Please! Keep working the jobs ads and then if you are not interested in
just delete them, you can deleted them straight from the tittle without having
to read it.

Natasha Gitany
emails: [log in to unmask]