From:
Peta Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 22:56:42 +1100
THE HISTORIC HOUSES TRUST OF NSW HAS RELIED ON PHOTO-ANODISED ALUMINIUM FOR
THE  combination of  phhoto and text out-of-doors on a number of occasions.
our oldest one was erected in 1984 and still looks fine. I did three
harbourside signs in 1991 with photos and text on this photo-sensitive
aluminium and they are as new  (except for bird droppings) Also used
vitreous enamel but too expensive. Id speak to your Department of Roads and
ask where they get their signs done.Thats how I tracked down the industrial
scale enameler.

Mike Bogle
Historic Houses Trust