From:
Carrie Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2014 14:00:55 -0500
We have been offered a circa 1860's firearm for our collection.  We are very interested in acquiring it, but our curator has researched the issue for us and feels that we need to be a certified Collector of Curios and Relics with the ATF in order to receive and transport it.   We haven't had to do this in the past, but is this something we need to do from this point forward.

Carrie Snow
Church History Museum
Salt Lake City