From:
Toni Kiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 16:16:16 -0500
Hi Michelle
At the National WWII Museum we have been trying to get some Victory Gardens planted but so far have had trouble getting all the elements to come together at the right time.
Our Education department also started a campaign to collect food memories from WWII
http://www.nationalww2museum.org/calendar/kitchen-memories.html
this link gives all the info. Its not quite what you asked about but it is this current interest in food and sustainability that got the ball rolling on these projects.
Toni