From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 09:08:16 -0500
The amazing thing about this list is the diversity. There are as many
museums as there are interests: Art, Music, History, Popular Culture,
Science, etc. As Museum Workers we represent our CULTURAL HERITAGE. The
technology of computers enables us to communicate as a group for the
first time in history. Somehow I feel this is worth the inconvenience of
hitting the delete button a few dozen times a day.