From:
unlisted <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:33:14 -0500
well of course that sick sort of thing would happen, but keep in mind that
could and does happen anywhere on the net if one wanted to post that kind of
misleading information. pathetic that they would take the time to post it to
an encyclopedia but if reported or simply corrected and reported that
offender will be blocked. all in all the information i have found is
credible, information and has expanded over time.