From:
Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 11:14:31 -0400
Mary said:
"Secondly, following Karl Wolff's link to the Creation Evidence Museum,
I'd like to point out that the museum is described as "packed --
literally, to bursting" with visitors. Can't think of many other
traditional museums where that's the case. Why are people flocking to
such a museum? Right there we see why we should consider this issue a
little more seriously."

I expect that these museums are quite literally tapping into an untapped
audience of persons who would otherwise not set foot in museums.  And at the
risk of being woefully pessimistic, I don't think we're going to rope them
in, no way, no how.
Candace Perry