Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:21:23 -0500
Here's what our institution is doing for our community...

http://www.jmkac.org/America.htm

Through the inhumanity

of September 11, 2001,

America's humanity and spirit

will prevail.

The John Micheal Kohler Arts Center offers to you

a place to gather,

to feel the strength of community,

to find solace and hope-

experiencing the power of the arts

to inspire and transform

our world.

Art and writing materials will be available to you

in the coming days to express your thoughts

for a hand-bound book that will be displayed at various

public sites in Wisconsin and New York in order to bring

sustenance to those who are suffering, grieving, and helping.

John Micheal Kohler Arts Center

608 New York Avenue, Sheboygan

920-458-6144, www.jmkac.org

Free admisssion every day