From:
Loretta Slepikas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:10:47 PST
I am so disapointed to have received this message 9 days after the
applications for scholarships had to be received.  I would greatly
appreciate knowing how to get the information about future
workshops in a timely manner.

I am the Administrative Services Director at a small museum (65
employees) and handle many of the insurance related and human
resource related topics being presented at the workshop in Chicago.

We are a not for profit Museum in the midst of a capital campaign,
and thus, on a tight budget.  Having access to the opportunity to
apply for a scholarship may have allowed me to attend what sounds
like an important to me workshop.

Loretta Slepikas
The High Desert Museum
Bend, OR 97701