From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 1994 09:44:26 -0500
Since I haven't left my apartment for three months I haven't been
able to find this magazine on the newsstands. The subscription
address is : <[log in to unmask]>. It's $24.95 for US
subscriptions (you can find more info on the Electronic
Newsstand gopher). Note the Museum article.

There is an address for reprints at the end of this forward (right
below the copyright warning!).

Caveat Emptor.

Robbin Murphy

====================FORWARDED TOC========================
Magazine: Internet World
Issue: March/April 1994
Title: Table of Contents

>From the Editor
by Daniel P. Dern

Letters to the Editor

Internet News
by Milo Nelson

Scouts' Progress - Scouting Out the IETF -- The Internet Engineering: Task
Force . . . Not Just for Engineers
by Susan Calcari

Visiting Museums on the Internet
by Adam Gaffin

Diving into the Internet: The Trouble with Gopher
by Joel Snyder

What's My Motivation: Stalking the Global Internet
by Christopher Locke

Just for Grins -Typesetting Smileys Continued: How to Keep Your Smileys Happy
by David Sanderson

Quick Tips
collected by Daniel P. Dern

MUDs, MUDs, Glorious MUDs
by Kevin M. Savetz

Peter's Soapbox: Preserving and Promoting the "Internet Culture"
by Peter Deutsch

The Law of the Net - Sex and the Single Sysadmin: The Risks of Carrying
Graphic Sexual Materials
by Mike Godwin

Reinventing Government Intelligence: With the White House Now Online,
cia.gov May Not Be Far Behind
by Jeff Ubois

Internet Spotlight: Bob Reiger Talks About NETCOM

The Internet Driver's Test, Part II: The Internet Learner's Permit

Internet Express
by Jed Hresko

Internet Bookshelf

    The contents of this file are copyright 1993 by the publisher
    in whose directory this file appeared.  Unauthorized copying
    of this information is strictly forbidden.  Please read the
    general notice at the top menu of the Gopher Server for
    the Electronic Newsstand.  For information regarding reprints,
    please send mail to [log in to unmask]