From:
"Bryan P. T. Lean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:35:31 -0600
For temporary exhibit labels here I use my trusty HP 2500CM loaded with
heavyweight and photo paper.  These print-offs get mounted on illustration
board or foam core.  My adhesive applicator of choice is the Rollataq, from
Light Impressions.  I use a roller/burnisher to create a little friction
heat to set the paper to the backing board.

The Rollataq works well about 90% of the time.  I find that thinner papers
have a tendency to bubble slightly.  Also, this is a one-shot process, so
get placement right the first time.

Still, it is cheap, and with zero budget for labels here, it works well.

Bryan

There are two levels of professionalism, today's and yesterday's