From:
Len Hambleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:50:10 -0500
Harry have you ever thought of doing standup comedy at Vegas- Don't hear
much from Rodney Dangerfield -who by the way has his own website.Please
keep us chuckling we need it to break the stress of museum life.-have a
good one!

Len Hambleton - Objects Conservator
North Carolina Museum of History
5 East Edenton Street
Raleigh NC. 27601-1011
919-715-0200 x244
"Information in the spirit of sharing,catch the wave!"

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
agency