From:
Kajal Ghoshroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:10:35 -0700
We have had both.

1. We had two individuals who were primarily educators and did not have any
museum background. They had prior experience as educators at elementary and
middle school level.  They failed to comprehend the general scientific
details presented in natural history/science exhibits, museum standards,
quality of information disseminated through exhibits, and museum mission and
goal.

2. We now have a person in the same position who has worked both with
museums and schools and does a wonderful job.