From:
"Tim Clarke, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 17:03:02 -0700
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am the Director of Public Relations at the National Museum of American
Jewish Military History in Washington, D.C.  We are a small, growing
museum dedicated to preserving the contribution of the American Jew to
the U.S. military.  We are moving onto the Internet more and more and
are developing a virtual tour of our current exhibit, titled An
American, A Sailor, and  Jew: The Life and Career of Commodore Uriah P.
Levy, USN (1792-1862).  We have concept and text and pictures, and
eventually audio and video.  I am interested in knowing what the
respected members of this forum think are some of the best
online/virtual exhibits so that I can check them out and see what we are
missing.

If you are interested in finding out more about us, check our website:
www.penfed.org/jwv/museum.htm

Thanks for any help in advance.

Tim Clarke, Jr.
Public Relations
National Museum of American Jewish Military History (NMAJMH)