From:
VivianLea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 16:38:03 -0400
Hi Leonard - a MAP Survey is a Museum Assessment Program survey.  Sponsored
by the American Association of Museums (AAM), the MAP programs (and there
are several) help museums prepare for accreditation as well as ensuring best
practices.  They are Peer Reviews, and as a reviewer I've found them quite
helpful to the institutions.  For more information check out
http://www.aam-us.org/programs.cfm?menu_type=programs and follow the link
for the MAP program.

Hope this helps.

VivianLea Stevens