From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 20:41:51 +0100
Lycos now searches for sound and images on the Web. A search on
"Madonna" turned up images of a painting by Cellini, a video of the
Material Girl and "MADONNA PLAYING BACKGAMMON AGAINST A DOG" among other
things:

http://www.lycos.com/lycosmedia.html

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com