From:
Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:22:46 -0600
Anne,

You/subscribers to list can download our Free Demo and White Paper, 'Survey
Principles an Overview.' (Use Code/Id 136) @ <http://www.surveyssay.com>
SurveyTracker, is a full featured survey/assessment software for conducting
real time analysis via Email/web/diskette's surveys that has specific
modules / templates for surveying/polling. (i.e.
Customer/Donor/PatronSatisfaction,Salaty/Training Design & Development, and
more with anonymity options.You can use accompanying templates or customize
libraries of questions / questionnaires. You can do unlimited surveys.
Survey results are automatically compiled / collated (Access Compatibility)
and you can select from a multitude of charts/graphs/management
customizable reports for comparisons/trends/benchmarking analysis-see demo.

We have just compiled a brief management overview cost analysis of
electronic surveys vs paper. To obtain a Free Email copy (2 Pages) mailto:
[log in to unmask] with subject line "survey costs" without quotes. Please
feel free to c/c-extend this email to your staff/depts.

At 09:00 AM 11/17/1998 -0500, Anne Ackerson wrote:
>The 1998-99 Salary and Benefits Survey, conducted by the Museum Association
>of New York, is now available.  One of the most extensive surveys of its
>type, this edition has compiled data from nearly 200 museums and historical
>organizations in New York State.  Data is reported by institution budget
>size, discipline and geographic location. The survey also includes a
>glossary of job titles.  This highly regarded human resources management
>tool is one directors, department heads, and board presidents won't want to
>be without. New this year is data related to recruitment and training of
>staff.  Cost: $50, plus $4 postage/handling.  To order send check to Museum
>Association New York, 189 Second Street, Troy, NY  12180.  Purchase orders
>from institutions can be faxed to the MANY office at 518-273-3416.

Jim Henry, Ex Dir Strategic Alliances
mailto:[log in to unmask]
JH&A  614.834.9408 / 888.859.8644 VOICE  /  614.834.9964 FAX
<http://www.surveyssay.com>    Updated 10-17-98
'E Mail Solutions'  Free Trial Demos/WhitePapers Use code/id 110