Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 11:03:40 EST
     The Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) has a complete
     online catalog under _Publications_ at www.astc.org/astc.

     ASTC offers numerous publications covering planning, research,
     education administration, equity, youth, and exhibits.

     A New Place for Learning Science: Starting and Running a Science Center by
     Sheila Grinell should be of particular interest to those of you working on
     planning in and for science centers.

     For those of you without web access, catalogs may be requested by phoning
     202/783-7200.

     -Steve

     Steve Eichner
     Research Analyst
     Association of Science-Technology Centers

     Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

     Anyone got a good bibliography on strategic planning for museums and
     science centers?  I just took a new job, Director of Planning and Program
     Development at The New York Hall of Science, and though I've been through
     planning processes with consultants and the like, I'd be glad to get some
     broader exposure through reading.

     Also, anyone know if the AAM bookstore catalog is online anywhere?  Or AAM
     for that matter? or ASTC?