From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:29:15 -0500
Henry B. Crawford wrote:

> >The new web site for the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum (law
> >enforcement, not baseball)
>
> Aw, darn ;-)
>
> is up and running. We have a few glitches to work
> >out, but are glad to join the community of museums on the web.  Any
> >suggestions or comments are welcome.
> >
> >WWW.TEXASRANGER.ORG
> >

> Good job Byron.  I'll have a look, asap.
>
> Make sure you make plans to attend the Mountain-Plains Museum Association
> 1998 conference here in Lubbock next fall.  A call for proposals is ready.
> I will send you some.  For details you could contact me here or see Dave
> Lintz there in Waco.
>
> Looking forward to a full house.
>
> Cheers,
> HBC

> Henry B. Crawford        Curator of History
> [log in to unmask]     Museum of Texas Tech University
> 806/742-2442           Box 43191
> FAX 742-1136             Lubbock, TX  79409-3191
>                WEBSITE: http://www.ttu.edu/~museum
> **********    "Living History Rocks!!"    **********

Will take a look as soon as I get some things cleared from my desk.
Will probably link to you from our site at http://www.bchm.org which
just received an AASLH Award of Merit (only two were given to Web sites)
Take a look.  Would appreciate your linking back to us.

The same goes for any other Texas history museum that is on line.

Bob Handy