From:
Tricia Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:53:16 -0500
Have you thought of going through the MAP III process?  MAP III is
designed to help museums evaluate their impact on their communities and
to determine a communty's perception of a museum.  The MAP surveyors
offer suggestions on how to improve/change what a museum is doing and
how it may be more effective.  Information can be attained through AAM.

Good luck.

Tricia Edwards, Education Manager
Delaware Museum of Natural History
(302)658-9111 x 324