From:
Jane Rupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:26:47 -0500
The Past Perfect web site is www.museumsoftware.com
Our small historical museum purchased the software in June.  We use it
for membership and donation records as well as collections management.
We've been pleased with its capabilities and especially happy with the
support we've received from the company.

Jane Rupp, Director
The Marion County Historical Society
Marion, Ohio