Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 10:24:01 -0700
I represent a Council of Governments (essentially a non-profit local
government association), and we try to help small town municipal
governments, community organizations, etc. with economic and community
development efforts. I was approached by a small non-profit museum in one
of our member towns (Clifton, Arizona) with a request for assistance in
locating funding information. What they would like to do is find funding to
sponsor a part-time (or perhaps full-time) intern to help them design
exhibits, prepare artifacts and displays, catalog, etc. as they have few
volunteers, fewer dollars, and little expertise. They would love to at
least get the place in order, then they could keep it running. It is really
a nice little museum (local pioneer, mining, indian history) but it needs a
little expert attention.

Does anyone out there have any ideas? I greatly appreciate your time and
attention.

Joel Viers
SouthEastern Arizona Governments Organization

DO NOT SEND JUNK E-MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS ------------------
Your junk mail WILL NOT get a response, no matter what your message is, how
great your offer, how sad your story, how cool your hook, or...you get the
idea.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful
to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C),  a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation.