Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 12:25:13 -0700
The on-line back issues of Nordisk Museologi has several resources in
English, on Ecomuseums (besides being an excellent resource on pertinent
issues and developments in museums/museology. I think that as scholars,
we do need to know what is going on outside our Paper Curtain.)

        http://www.umu.se/nordic.museology/journal.html

(The ideas behind Ecomuseums can find their roots in the street/school
museums in Latin America; and the subsequent embodiment outlined in the
ICOM 1972 Declaration of Santiago.)

Dave Wells
Quinault National Museum Project
821 Kaiser RD NW 6A