From:
George Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:16:53 -0400
Our collections management policy states "The requesting institution must
be a bona fide museum or educational institution and must agree to observe
the Museum's regulations governing loans."  A group of actors hardly fits
into the group of organisation defined by this statement.  Also I'm pretty
sure the space where they are going to be dosn't meet the same
environmental controls as most museums.

Beau Harris