From:
Micki Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:46:11 -0700
Please contact Dick Wagner, Director of the Center for Wooden Boats in
Seattle on Lake Union, <[log in to unmask]>. Dick has been operating the Center
for Wooden Boats programs, including their livery of teaching boats and boat
rentals, for about twenty years. He is extremely knowledgeable and is widely
recognized for the Center's successful boating programs. Check the web site,
www.cwb.org.

Micki Ryan, Director
Orcas Island Historical Museum
POB 134, Eastsound WA 98245