From:
Jay Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 15:54:39 -0500
<<Just my 2 cents worth which is valued these days at 0.5 cents here so
please take this with the smile its intended to have.
Kathryn

I'm hoping to reply to you privately -- but am somewhat convinced that it'll
be broadcast. I thank you for your very nice note, which I appreciated. But,
Kathryn, you can't advocate the defacement of property can you??? Or the
visual blight???
I take a harder line, Urban Crisis or no -- and you would, too, I think, if
you lived here. Thanks again for your note -- Jay