From:
"Pathe, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 08:59:49 +1000
Todd,

Here at the Museum of Victoria, Australia, the majority of our barcodes
are attached to the objects acid free tag.  With documents the barcode
is attached to the poly envelope that the document is stored in.

If a tag cannot be tied to an object then it is stored with the object.

Janet Pathe
Assistant Collection Manager,
History & Technology Collections