From:
Curtis Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:58:17 -0500
Hello Ryan,

We recently replaced the R30 lamps in our track light system with LED units
from Green Creative.  The factory rep arranged for us to do a "try it before
you buy it" deal with a local distributor.  We were able to test drive 20
lamps to make sure they would work with our existing dimmers, and to sample
various color temps (we settled on 2700K).  We're currently looking to
replace the fluorescents  in our office spaces, still taking bids on that
project.
We even got a nice rebate from the power company--the new equipment has to
be either Energy Star or DLC certified to qualify for rebates in most cases.

Curtis Morris
Shiloh Museum