From:
Michael Radice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 21:49:26 EDT
Yes.  I'd suggest posting signs to let parents know about the naked youth.  T
that way, the decision is left to them.  Also, I'd suggest making the signs
obscure enough to be seen (without, of course, obscuring the art).  The
warning signs at the Duane Hanson exhibition at the Whitney we're so obscure
I caught them only by accident on the way out.

Mike Radice
The Union Institute