From:
George Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:44:23 -0500
Good Morning List,

Recently, The Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts in Harrisburg, PA
develpoed a theatre outreach performing assembly sized science theatre
shows.  These shows are demonstration based and interactive.  However, there
are a few questions that we have come accross in our development that I was
hoping one of the many people on this list who have walked this path before
could answer.

1) What do you use for an amplification system?  What kind of Touring sound
do you have?

2) How have you hired actor/educators for this venue?  Contracted work of
September to May?  or Just like any other hourly employee?  F/T or P/T?

3) What kinds of shows do you offer?  Assmebly or dlassrooms sizes?  Topics?

4) Where do your scripts come from?  DO you have an in-house writer or do
you contract out?

Any answers to any of these quesions would be much appreciated.

George E. Buss, Jr.
Theatre and Outreach Manager
Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts
222 Market St
Harrisburg, PA 17101
(717)221-8201 ext 1237