From:
Hannah Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:45:53 -0400
I can't give you advice on the fees you should charge, but I would definitely recommend that you
purchase a scanner.  Decent scanners can be purchased very inexpensively and will save you repeat
work in the future.  I would predict that many of your photo requests will end up being for digital
images, and as you scan your images for researchers and others, you will slowly build a digital
catalog of your photo collection.

You will then be able to use images in your collections catalog, on your website, you will be able to
easily use images in museum publications, and if a researcher asks for a photo that someone else
asked for, you simply need to burn it to cd or print it onto photo paper.

Good luck!
Hannah