From:
Lisa Moellering <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:17:44 -0500
Agreed - I think Deb Fuller is the one voice of reason in this discussion.
I too feel a loss as to these treasures - but there is something much more
important than artifacts and books - people.  Our troops have done a
magnificent thing here - I would bet the 150 children released from that
prison value their freedom much more than an artifact - I think some
perspective is needed here.

Lisa Moellering
Curator of Collections/Registrar
Holocaust Museum Houston