From:
Melissa Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:57:00 EDT
My husband and I will be visiting the Seattle, Washington area April 25-
May 4.  I would appreciate recommendations for the "must see" spots
in the Seattle area.

We are also visiting Victoria and Vancouver Island April 29-May 1.
I hear that the island is fabulous and would love to hear about the
"must see" spots there too!  We are staying at Point No Point near
Sooke.

I would also be interested in meeting some of the folks from the
University of Victoria's museum/cultural heritage program while visiting
Victoria.

Thanks in advance to all the very generous Museum-lers!  I love the
list and get so much thought-provoking information.  Thanks again!

Please respond off-list to:

Melissa R. Smith

Melissa R. Smith
Dayton Veterans Museum