From:
Kev Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 19:45:13 GMT
There is an organization that produced an excellent traveling exhibition on the
 history of video games and computer entertainment called Videotopia,  they
 also archive materials and info/interviews and such I beleive.  Electronics
 Conserancy has their web-site at http://www.videotopia.com

I saw their show at the Franklin Institute,  it was worlds above what I had
 seen before on the subject.

I beleive the NFL Hall of fame,  as well as the baseball hall of fame,
 Basketball Hallf o fFame in Springfeild Mass,  and the PGA Golf museum in NJ
 have varying displays in the societal influences of the respective sports.

Kevin